Welcome to www.GlobalMediaOutreach.com, the Website (Site) of Global Media Outreach. When we use the terms “we” “us” or “our”, we refer to Global Media Outreach. (“Our Organization”).
2. Use of the Site
3. Description of Site and the Service
We may provide, through the Site, Services that include without limitation the:
- provision of the Site and other online services and Internet sites;
- display, performance, provision, and use of: information such as educational, promotional, product, pricing, marketing or other valuable information (“Information”); copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages, and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials (“Content”); and our and Third Parties’ Trademarks;
- interactive communication through chat, message boards, VOIP and other media, and
- offering of products and services for sale, license, distribution or use.
You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site through contact information contained on the Site.
4. Ownership of Intellectual Property of this Site and Materials
- Trademarks, Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership. We use names, marks, brands, design marks, slogans, logos, designs, trade dress and trade names on the Site or with the Service “Our Trademarks”. We own all Trademarks, the Content, and other information displayed and posted on, contained in, and/or provided in connection with, the Site and/or the Service (collectively, “Our Materials). Also, third parties have allowed us to post or use their materials and Trademarks on Site (“Third Party Materials”). We refer to Our Materials and Third Party Materials collectively as the “Materials”.
- Copyright Notice. Our Materials contained on the Site are copyrighted materials of Global Media Outreach or approved copyrighted materials from partners. Copyright © 2004-2014 Global Media Outreach. All rights reserved. We exclusively own, or have the right to use or license, all intellectual property in the Materials, proprietary information and know-how used with the Site and Services. We maintain all of the web pages of the Site as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws and protect the Site and Materials under others’ trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Rights in Materials. By using or accessing the Site or services, you do not acquire any rights or interest in any Materials. The only rights you can gain are those we explicitly grant to you through these Terns of use. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant to you. You agree not to display, use (including co-branding your owns goods or services with our Trademark), remove, or alter our or Third Party Trademarks, Content or other Information without prior written consent. You also agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of our Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall insure to our benefit.
5. Restrictions on use of Content, Materials, and Marks.
- You will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, license, sell, distribute, mirror, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works from any Materials displayed on, or made available through the Site, or in connection with the Service, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed;
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Software;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site or through the Service, to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials, including any copies of the Licensed Materials that you download and/or distribute; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of Our Ministry.
“Copyright © 2023 Global Media Outreach. All rights reserved. Used by permission”
All other copyright notices and Trademark notices should be maintained and displayed, as displayed on the Site or on the relevant Work, or as otherwise instructed by Us.