Global Media Outreach is a nonprofit ministry that exists to share Jesus online, grow people in faith and connect people to Christian communities. We stay on the cutting edge of emerging technologies with the intent to give everyone on Earth multiple opportunities to know and follow Jesus. See our vision becoming a reality by visiting WitnessToAll.com. See the tools we use to share Jesus by visiting GodLife.com and Explora Dios.
We are seeking a part-time Spanish Digital Marketing Specialist. This position is fully remote, but preferably will be filled by someone in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and will work up to 25 hours per week. The proposed work schedule would be 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. CT, Monday through Thursday.
The Spanish Digital Marketing Specialist enjoys being creative and has great attention to detail. This role is responsible for developing compelling and relevant Spanish content specific to business objectives and goals, managing paid digital ad campaigns and social response. This position will work closely with the marketing creative team to develop effective and compelling copy and assets that reflect Global Media Outreach’s mission to the Spanish speaking world. Candidates must be able to work independently and execute efficiently while juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage paid Spanish campaigns and budgets across Google and Social Media platforms.
- Create new relevant ad campaigns quarterly to achieve ministry Key Performance Indicators while working under the supervision of the GMO Outreach Director.
- Coordinate the development, management and distribution of digital content for all Spanish online platforms following GMO’s Outreach and Marketing guidelines including, but not limited to, translating the original content provided and/or creating content as needed, creating new images, scheduling monthly social content, managing the interactions, and others as needed.
- Support the Spanish Social Media volunteers’ team.
- Update the Spanish Discipleship site following GMO’s Discipleship guidelines, including but not limited to, management of content distribution, content translation, and upkeep of CMS and CRM platforms.
- Oversee and monitor the Spanish Volunteer Facebook page, respond to social media comments, and create posts that adhere to the social media volunteer strategy and content plan while collaborating with the Spanish Volunteer Coordinator.
- Provide guidance to the Volunteer Facebook page leader to ensure alignment with the Spanish team Facebook and social media strategy.
- Provide English to Spanish translations for ministry communications and other Global Media Outreach’s departments as needed.
- Agreement to sign the organization’s Statement of Faith and abide by biblical principles.
- Native Spanish speaker; fully bilingual; reading, writing, and speaking fluency in English and Spanish, with strong interpersonal communication and listening skills.
- Tech-savvy, able to learn new platforms quickly.
- Ability to work cross teams and cross culturally, especially among different Hispanic cultures.
- Ability to openly and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, across multiple communication channels.
- Experience with creating and optimizing Paid Advertising Campaigns on Google and Meta platforms.
- Manage social response team for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while delivering on-time results.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change.
- HubSpot or additional email marketing CRM experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Experience working with volunteer teams
- Knowledge of event planning and management
- Training and Team development experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or associated discipline is required
- Maintain and demonstrate a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and exhibit Christian character and faith in all areas of life
Additional information and how to apply:
- Fully remote, work from home; prefer candidates in DFW area
- To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include a paragraph about yourself, and why you would like to work for Global Media Outreach.