Title: Paid Media Specialist
Reports to: Outreach Campaign Manager and Digital Content and Social Manager
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will be a part of the digital and advertising team responsible for creating Google and social media ads, writing copy, and advertising across various platforms to advance the mission of Global Media Outreach around the globe.
We are fast-paced, results-driven and consistently-evolving to connect with our audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
● Basic to intermediate SEO knowledge and experience
● Manage and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame
● Assist in the development of paid media strategies and campaigns by leveraging past performance insights and best practices in top marketplaces
● Establish new opportunities to improve the profitability of all paid media campaigns including search, display and social
● Identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results and take action accordingly
● Ability to work across teams and cross-culturally
● Thrive in a fast pace environment and adaptable to change
● High degree of project management skills
● Advanced to expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel)
● Copywriting for ads and social media
● Building client trust and rapport
● Keywords Analysis and Research
● Google AdWords Certification
● Experience with SEO and running Google Ads campaigns
● Experience in reporting tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, MOZ and SpyFu
● Bachelor degree in Marketing or another applicable field
● Experience using photo editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
● Previous experience managing relationships with company partners or vendors
● Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH:
Global Media Outreach uses multiple technologies to share the Gospel with billions of people worldwide and help new believers grow in their faith. Our vision is to give everyone on Earth multiple opportunities to know Jesus. The position is located at our headquarters in Plano, TX.
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian faith and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct. All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach’s Statement of Faith.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about yourself and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
Back to: Careers