Global Media Outreach exists to share the Gospel with everyone on earth multiple times, see people accept Jesus Christ, build them in their faith, and connect them to Christian community.
The Office Manager EA reports directly to the president and serves the management team, staff and board of Global Media Outreach in both administrative and planning capacities. We are looking for a superstar office professional to serve as the primary point of contact to manage our office and ensure it runs smoothly. Responsibilities include office administrative tasks, event planning, vendor management, supply management, reception duties, and executive level support to C-level management. The position is located in Plano, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists executive leadership with administrative tasks and expense processing on a regular basis.
- Maintains clear, proactive communication and follow up with leadership on initiatives.
- Provides office administration support; managing supplies, mail and shipping services and related support. Assists with shipping and receiving, as well as maintains nonprofit discounts and portal settings with our shipping vendors.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of meetings and special events, including room reservations, catering, technical support, etc.
- Acts as liaison with office vendors to ensure prompt delivery of services and appropriate insurance certificates on file prior to services rendered. Also seeks and ensures compliance with tax exemption status with vendors.
- Acts as a liaison with Property Management regarding maintenance, security issues, building access and office upkeep.
- Assists CFO with coordination of Board of Directors and subcommittee meeting schedules, including updates and contact information of Board members and their assistants.
- Helps manage schedule, arrange travel, book conference room space, and catering for office and department staff for various organization activities.
- Maintains calendar appointments for regular all-staff events, including daily prayer calls, quarterly staff celebrations, periodic all-staff training and communications, vacation and corporate calendars
- Plans and coordinates a wide variety of office and company-wide events within budget.
- Oversees supply replenishment for office. Manages and oversees use of common areas, keeping them clean and clutter free, organized, in good working order, stocked and ready for use - including conference rooms, kitchen, supply rooms, and storage.
- Ensures that all guests are greeted, phones and messages are answered, and the security and safety of the office is maintained.
- Assists all departments with special projects as needed.
- 7-10 years of office or department management work in a professional corporate office environment, C-level experience preferred
- High level of integrity and ethics with the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion and to maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning, organizational, administrative, and time management skills, ability to take initiative, recognize opportunities, make improvements, implement solutions, and oversee processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and detailed oriented
- Experience organizing and coordinating events, including logistics, hotel room blocks and ground transportation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels of staff, partners and donors
- Willingness to take initiative on special projects, tasks, and events
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and attention to detail while seeing those priorities through to completion
- Advanced computer skills, including delegated Google mail, MacBook, MS Office suite, and Salesforce
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian faith and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct as outlined in the employee handbook. All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach’s Statement of Faith.
Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. In your email, include at least one paragraph about yourself and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
Back to: Careers