Faithwire Spotlights Global Media Outreach
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the way we interact with others has changed dramatically.
Faithwire, a faith-based news website targeted at millennials, recently sat down with our Seeker Journey Director, Michelle Diedrich and addressed the question on most believer's minds: How does evangelism work when we can’t see each other face-to-face?
To read the entire article, click here.
Interested in joining our mission? Here are 4 important ways you can make a difference:
1. First and foremost, you can PRAY. Prayer makes a difference – it makes all the difference.
- You can pray for those who have yet to hear the Good News that Jesus has overcome fear and death and through Him is the only way to true, eternal life.
- You can pray for more workers in the field – all Christians everywhere - to share the Gospel. It is our privilege and responsibility to tell others of the hope that we have experienced and how they can know God through a relationship with His son.
- You can pray for Global Media Outreach to be even more effective in reaching into the most difficult parts of the world, reaching people everywhere at their point of need with Christ, our hope of glory.
- You can pray for more volunteer online missionaries to be available and willing to address difficult questions and direct anxious seekers to the Prince of Peace.
- You can pray for more donations to come and extend our Gospel outreach. We have the capacity to reach up to 2 million people per day – we just need financial resources.
2. Donate - One-Time Gift
- Your one-time gift will allow us to purchase more ads, make more Gospel presentations, and share Jesus with more people during this pandemic.
3. Become a Journey Member
- Give monthly, and you'll become a part of The Journey, a community of believers who care about sharing Jesus with the world.
- Join the frontlines. Make this time of isolation count for the Lord. Become a volunteer Online Missionary and share your faith with the lost.