Title: Database and Analysis Specialist
Reports to: Director of Reporting
Location: Plano, TX (no relocation package available)
ABOUT GLOBAL MEDIA OUTREACH:
Global Media Outreach uses multiple Internet technologies to share the gospel with hundreds of millions of people worldwide and help new believers grow in their faith.
Our vision is to give everyone on earth multiple opportunities to know Jesus. We have been sharing the gospel online since 2004, and have almost 5,000 Online Missionary volunteers responding to new believers and seekers each day.
The Database and Analysis Specialist supports applications including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Linvio for donor tracking, mailing, and reporting. This position is the liaison between leadership, marketing, development and the users of database applications. The Database and Analysis Specialist oversees gift processing, data entry, reporting and optimizes usage of all database systems. In addition, the specialist works with all staff members to respond to information requests and to enhance the value and use of the information for all programs, including creating analytical reports to assist staff in assessing their program results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Linvio
including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles,
customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, target audiences and more
- Analyze reports to provide business insight to leadership and staff members
- Assume direct responsibility for systems in order to meet short and long-range goals and objectives of the marketing and development teams
- Oversee systems data management between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
- Develop and maintain systems for keeping the data clean, in sync and up-to-date
- Work with leadership, marketing, development, and end-users to create and
manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Manage the data testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating
test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing
recommendations for process improvements
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution
• Salesforce administration experience required; experience with Marketing Cloud and Linvio preferred
• Proven ability to analyze data and develop executive level reports
• Advanced Excel skills required, including experience with pivot tables and formula functions
• Experience with Project Management tools
• Must be a motivated self-starter, independent worker and thinker, problem-solver and a fast and constant learner
• Must be professional, detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be organized, possess project management skills
• Must be tech-savvy and skilled in Microsoft Office applications
• College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
• Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Close attention to detail, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Not required but encouraged: experience with non-profit donor management and donation pages.
The Database and Analysis Specialist position is located at our headquarters in Plano, TX. No relocation package is available.
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct as outlined in the Global Media Outreach employee handbook.
All employees are required to sign Global Media Outreach's Statement of Faith.
Send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your résumé. In your email, includeat least one paragraph about yourself and another stating why you are interested in working for Global Media Outreach.
Back to: Careers