Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume attached. In your email, please include at least one paragraph about you, and another stating why you are interested in GMO.
Employees are expected to actively and intentionally grow in their Christian faith and exhibit Christian character as demonstrated by their attitude, appearance and conduct as outlined in the GMO employee handbook. All employees are required to sign GMO’s Statement of Faith.
SEM Campaign Manager
The SEM Campaign Manager serves as an integral part of the Outreach Team, which strives to cost-effectively reach the world with the gospel through technology. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing ad campaigns to reach our goals, which include 600 million presentations in 2015.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding online marketing skills to build, manage and optimize campaigns as well as create digital marketing strategies and handle large budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage on-time delivery of ad campaigns
- Test new technological platforms for ad campaigns
- Set deadlines and confirm deliverables with team
- Interact directly with ad vendors to optimize campaigns
- Consult on creative best practices and optimization
- Maintain documentation on campaign process and new procedures
- Troubleshoot common campaign issues
- QA and review creative before trafficking to publishers
- Analyze reporting, look for potential problem areas
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Must be a good communicator and work well with others
- A motivated self-starter and an independent worker
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- BA or BS degree
- Min. 3 years experience in building and managing campaigns including Mobile, Search, Display and YouTube
- Experience building, managing and optimizing 15+ PPC campaigns simultaneously and managing medium and large budget